21.10.07

Wednesday January 2nd, 2008 Beaver Creek




















Date & Location: Wednesday January 2nd, 2008 Beaver Creek

Weather & Snow: 22 degrees fun snow

Vertical feet & runs: 11,300 feet 6 runs

Season Total: 72,240 feet 136 runs

Comments: Rode with Glen, CJ, and Sean. My first day in Summit County. It was super fun! Sean and I had a picnic on the ridge with Prince. Then we found some pow pow after a small hike. They were fun trees but both Sean and I became snowpeople at one point. Did you know rich people are better looking? (actual quote from a shooshbag skier).

CJ: How come there are no Wendy's between Des Moines and Lincoln? Oh well. The drive was fun and the riding was more fun. I wish we would have found our last run of the day earlier. It was cool. Riding in cool places with cool people is cool!

Glen: I found the only damn ice patch at Beaver Creek, ouch! I still had a blast today even if the mountain made me feel 37 after a day of riding. Vail, I'll see you manana.

Roley: Heard old jackass tell his buddy that "rich people are better looking than everyone else". Unprepared for impromptu Prince picnic to poach some powder. Matt really doesn't have much of a future in action photography or being a professional at not drinking Sambuca shots or not overshooting a sit up in powder to dive in head first. Beaver Creek came through for the powder stashes. I hate smoke detectors with low battery level.

No comments: