20.10.07

Thursday January 3rd, 2008 Vail











Date & Location: Thursday January 3rd, 2008 Vail

Snow & Weather: 32 degrees packed pow blue bird day

Vertical feet & runs: 14,410 feet 9 runs

Season Total: 86,650 feet 145 runs

Comments: Rode with CJ, Glen, and Sean. Vail=HUGE! We did back bowls all day and rode hard. Lots of bumps. We did a hike and found some fresh pow turns. It wasn't that far of a hike but it was challenging at 12,550 feet (give me air). It was totally worth it as got our 15 "Glory turns" of the trip. My favorite run was Champagne Glades. CJ gets a Gold Medal he rode awesome and kept up with Sean and I. Last run of the day was 3,000 feet summit to base leg burner. Awesome way to end the day!

Glen: I had an OK day. I rode about 7k vertical today but I got my groove back cruising Northwoods. My legs feel much better after going easy today combined with skipping the cold tub.

Roley: I hurt.

CJ: The back bowls and Moonlight Basin (I mean Blue Sky Basin) are lots of fun. I rode good today and got some powder.

No comments: