22.10.07

Sunday December 30th, 2007 Welch Village

Date & Location: Sunday December 30th, 2007 Welch Village

Snow & Weather: 19 degrees nice hard pack

Vertical feet & runs: 5,290 feet 16 runs

Season Total: 60,940 feet 130 runs

Comments: Rode with Pope, Josh, Mike (Josh's friend), Jack, Finney, Chad, and Mike G. The group looked bad ass all together on the hill. I liked to go first so I didn't look crappy following all the other awesome riders. Pope got big air! Some kids were oogling Josh's board. I rode Jack's Supermodel! Damn I forgot my camera, sorry no photos today.

Pope: First time out and good times, except I kept on falling into Matt off the lifts. I did get big air, like 2 inches or so and I fell. Rode over 10 different runs overall.

Findog: The old crew back 18 years back. Open this hill as a garbage dump during the summer for more vert! Thanks for the invite.

Jack: Yea! Playtime is good! Hanging with the crew is great times!

No comments: