14.10.07

Sunday January 27th, 2008 Welch Village









Date & Location: Sunday January 27th, 2008 Welch Village

Snow & Weather: 38 degrees nice soft snow

Vertical feet & runs: 5,860 feet 18 runs

Season Total: 127,890 feet 225 runs

Comments: Rode with Jack, Josh, Duane (Jack's friend), Glen, Ananda, Tony's Theme, Terra, Pete, and CJ. It was great weather and snow but it was very busy. I rode possessed today or maybe it was starting out with a double Sparks. Practiced ollies and put on a show for the crew and tried to ollie over a snow/ice boulder. I took off late and smacked my face. I spit blood for about a half hour. I almost cried and everyone laughed but I went back for seconds and stomped it the second time. Tony's Theme is looking good but I am disappointed that he will not be joining us in Montana. I got my new helmet today. Yuck I hate helmets. I saw a super hot snowboard bear that I wanted to invite into the BFGSC but I was too shy. You can see him in one of the photos (side profile).

CJ: Worst lift lines ever at Welch.

Glen: I rode awesome!

Ananda: Mad tricks today ...MAD!

Tony: I like Newcastle!

Terra: Good riding today. Warm too. Had trouble with lift today though. What up with that? Steamboat... here I come!!

Pete: I ate cookies and rode.

No comments: