16.10.07

Saturday January 19th, 2008 Welch Village






Date & Location: Saturday January 19th, 2008 Welch Village

Snow & Weather: -2 degrees crisp awesome snow

Vertical feet & runs: 6,770 feet 19 runs

Season Total: 118,120 feet 197 runs

Comments: Rode with Pope, Greg, BJ, Ryan and Shelly. It was super cold but super awesome! The snow was great and there was nobody here. Shelly taught me flat land 360's and how to ollie. I will make her proud. Greg's buddies, when I met them I couldn't see their faces because we were all wearing masks because it was so cold. I totally thought they were young dudes like 25 or something because they could rip. Then we went for a beer and they are old like us but still rip. They actually rip awesomely. I showed Shelly my favorite line at Welch on Dan's Dive. Now it is off to Rochester to party with Greg!

Greg: Wonderful snow conditions. It was good to ride with the BFGSC again!! Cold weather kept the Schush bag skiers at home. Meant more cordoroi for us :) xxx ooo

Pope: Riding was fricken awesome! Below zero + wind= no lift lines. No meat gates, had some Sparks, overall just a great time.

No comments: