29.10.07

Saturday December 1st, 2007 Lutsen







Date & Location: Saturday December 1st, 2007 Lutsen

Snow & Weather: 22 degrees Snowing

Vertical feet & runs: 11,320 feet 18 runs

Season Total: 11,320 feet 18 runs

Comments: Rode with cuz Jeff. He made me drink too many beers the night before. It was first day out for season and first day on new knee. It went really well. We shredded Moose Mountain and we rode in a snowstorm for the 2nd half of the day. We are gonna see Brother Ali at Papa Charlie's tonight. We had impressive numbers for first day out for the year. I was sad that Bridge Run wasn't open yet. Cuz Jeff is the only true snowboarder I know! My hands got cold because I now have skinny fingers. We got to bar at 3:30pm and it is now 5:50pm and CJ is making me stay here. Six Blue Moons make Matt drunk and CJ weird. I think Stheve might make an appearance tonight.

Jeff: It was a good first day. There was real snow falling pretty much all day. We're going to see Brother Ali tonight which should be pretty sweet. Hopefully they will actually serve us at the bar unlike earlier in the day.

No comments: